Power Grid Corporation of India Limited( PGCIL) UP Lucknow Region has announced the latest notification for recruitment Post of Diploma Trainee in Electrical / Civil Recruitment 2021. Eligible and interested candidates first read the full official notification before applying for the online application. This is a good opportunity to become a part of PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Diploma Trainee and get a job in this organization
- Application Begin: 18/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/07/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 08/07/2021
- Exam Date: 22/08/2021
- Gen / OBCm/ EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST / Exs : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 08/07/2021
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with Minimum 70% Marks.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Qualification for DiplomaTrainee(Electrical): Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
Qualification for DiplomaTrainee (Civil): Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with
minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ST/PWD candidates and pass marks for SC.Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
Vacancy Details Total : 20 Post
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||UR 07||OBC 01||EWS 01||SC 05||ST 01||Total 15|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||UR 02||OBC 0||EWS 01||SC 02||ST 0||Total 05|
- Prayagraj (Allahabad), Lucknow, Agra, Noida, Kanpur & Bareilly.
How to Fill Form
- First of all visit the PGCIL Official Website, click on the registration link below
- Read the complete details before filling the application online, you can check the complete details from the link to check detail Click Here
- Select the Post that you want to apply
- After Selecting the Post, fill in the personal details , Internal candidates details, Registration employment exchange meant details, PWD details, Mailing address, contacts details
- Now fill in the qualification details and Transpernacy /Relationship details carefully.
- Upload the required documents
- Selection procedure: PGCIL will conduct the CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Written Test: The Computer Based Test / Written Test t shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- (a) Part-I consists of the Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
- (b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
- quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
1 Lucknow 2 Agra 3 Allahabad 4 Greater Noida 5 Kanpur 6 Bareilly