Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has released the notification for UP Scholarship Online Form 2020, eligible student can go for this that will provide you support in your education financially.
|Post Date :||21-07-2020 | 00:10 AM|
|Post Update Date :||21-07-2020 | 00:10 AM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has issued notification and Guidelines for scholarship from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidate can fill the form online just go to Important links section.|
|UP Scholarship Online Form 2020|
|Class 9-10 & 11-12 UP Scholarship 2020|
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Short Details of Notification
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
|Last Date Complete Form||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
• All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
• General / OBC : 0/-
• SC / ST / PH : 0/-
• Female All Category : 0/-
• No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
• Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
• Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
• Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
• Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
• Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
• Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
|Document Required Fresh Candidates|
• Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
• Cast Certificate
• Income Certificate
• Bank Passbook
• Fee Receipt Number
• Annual Non Refundable Amount
• Enrollment Number
• Aadhar Card Number
• Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
• For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
|How to Apply|
• Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9 ,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
• Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
• Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
• If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
• For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
• Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
|Some Useful Important Links|