Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC has recently release the notification for for ADPO Post -Assistant District Prosecution Officer 2021 , Interested and eligible candidates can apply the application online for MP ADPO VACANCY 2021. Read must complete notification before online, download the official notification from the the below link section or from official website , official website link is available in below links section
- Application Begin : 17/06/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/07/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee :16/07/2021
- Correction Last Date : 18/07/2021
- General / Other State : 1000/-
- MP Reserve Category : 500/-
- Correction Charge : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Cash at MP Online Kiosk or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MPPSC Recruitment Rules.
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
MPPSC ADPO Salary
The selected candidates will get a grade pay of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + 4200 and dearness allowances and other allowances will be payable as per other orders issued by the state government from time to time.
Note: The above pay scale is as per the 6th pay commission. The corresponding pay scale will be payable in the 7th pay scale
Vacancy Details ,No. of Post Category wise
|Gen 25||OBC 25||EWS 09||SC 15||ST 18||Total92|
How to Fill Form
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MP ADPO VACANCY 2021, Indore Are Released Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Exam 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 17/06/2021 to 16/07/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Must keep the final filled form copy
MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern 2021
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
ADPO Exam Will be Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of Multi choice Question (MCQs).
Total No. of Questions in this examination will be –150.
Maximum Marks for this exam will be- 450 Marks.
Each Question will be of –3 marks.
Total Time Duration for this exam will be of –3 hrs.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for both Section will be 40%.
There is Negative Marking of –1 Mark.
|1||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level||50||150|